Yogatime Passes ONLINE & IN STUDIO- UPDATE:
With the current government restrictions you are warmly invited to practice with us in studio with the pricing options below. Once we can re-open fully we have our unlimited reoccurring memberships available for you to join as well. Thank you kindly for your support and understanding. See below for our current passes and pricing.
Online Drop in LIVE STREAM PASS
Duration: 1 class
Join our wonderful online live stream studio anytime for a one off class! The recording audio is high quality. You can check out the latest up to date live stream timetable on our homepage or mind body online. This online drop in pass is valid for one day and allows you to attend one live stream class with our favourite teachers. The classes are interactive, fun and easy to join from the comfort of your home. Come and join us. We’d love to see you.
Online Membership for LIVE STREAM & ON DEMAND
Duration: 1 months
Join our wonderful online live stream studio anytime for unlimited live stream & on demand classes! The recording audio is high quality. This option is a reoccurring monthly membership (an email will suffice to terminate) and allows you to attend unlimited live stream classes & on demand classes with our favourite teachers. The classes are interactive & easy to join from the comfort of your own home. Practice with us at anytime from anywhere.
IN STUDIO CLASS PASSES
Unlimited IN STUDIO Membership
Duration: 2 weeks (reoccurring membership)
Join our wonderful Yoga Haven anytime for unlimited in studio, live stream and on demand classes. This option is a reoccurring membership (an email will suffice to terminate) and allows you to attend unlimited in studio classes & on demand classes with our favourite teachers. Visit us in person or join us from the comfort of your own home. Practice with us at anytime from anywhere.
Cost: $40 p/w (debited fortnightly)
Unlimited classes (in studio and online)
Access to on demand members library
Unlimited live stream
One month minimum. After that no lock in. Terminate anytime (email will suffice)
$40 p/w ($13 p class if you practice with us three times per week)
7 day pass (INTRO OFFER FOR NEWBIES)
IN STUDIO PASS for NEW students
Enjoy our studio over a period of one week and get to know our Yoga Haven and it’s beautiful teachers. No suspensions or extensions. For NEW students only.
Yogatime Terms and Conditions
If you are on an Auto-Membership or Annual Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury. The maximum of extension of pass for the year is 1 month in total.
Terms of pass suspension are:
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- We require 7 days notice in writing to cancel (an email will suffice)
- Memberships will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with one week notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations- please email us.
- Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.
- All membership receive 30% off ANY EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS (reiki trainings & teacher trainings excluded)
Concession Rates (after government restrictions have lifted available again)
Concessions are available for full-time students, seniors and pensioners only.
All prices/passes available at the studio. We will ask you for ID☺
Visiting Yoga Teachers:
We welcome visiting yoga teachers to our lovely Yogatime community! If you are teaching full time we offer you a drop in rate of $15 per class.
General Terms & Conditions
- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
- Workshops are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other workshop or pass.
- Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
- Introductory 2-Week passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees at Yogatime.
- Yogatime reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
Online Booking and Class Cancellation
Our live online booking system allows you the convenience to plan your schedule in advance and reserve a mat space for any class you would like! However with small class sizes, we must enforce our cancellation policy to be fair and consistent to all of our students. At Yogatime we do have a firm 2-hour cancellation policy for all classes. We understand that on occasion unexpected circumstances arise. However we ask that you do your best to sign your self out of the class to be fair and courteous to all of your fellow yogi’s.
A cancellation inside of this 2-hour window for all direct-debit, monthly and annual members will incur an additional $10 for the missed class. All other students will be charged as though they attended class.
Thanks for understanding Yogi’s!