Terms and Conditions
WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF THROUGHOUT THESE PRACTICES:
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I hereby agree to the following Waiver:
- That I am participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop, Training, Online Practice or Pre- registered yoga session, offered by Little Ubud, trading as Yogatime by Wiebke Queisser during which I will receive information / instruction about Yoga, Meditation, Kundalini and Pranayama. I recognise that yoga may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered yoga session. I certify that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Class, Workshop or Pre-registered yoga session.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any yoga program at Yogatime by by Wiebke Queisser, including hot or warm temperature yoga.
- The online membership involves breath techniques, I acknowledge that I have no heart or medical conditions which may be affected by these energetic practices. Kundalini practices are powerful, I acknowledge I have no mental illness or psychiatric condition that may be affected by these energetic practices.
- These practises have not been designed with pregnancy in mind. If you are pregnant, you must consult your physician prior to the practice/training and make Wiebke Queisser aware of this. I acknowledge, that my health and pregnancy is my responsibility.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim that I may have against Little Ubud, trading as Yogatime by Wiebke Queisser, its instructors and staff, and its owners, for any injury, death or damages that I may sustain as a result of being in the Yogatime by Wiebke Queisser facility or as a result of participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop, Training, Online Practice or Pre-registered yoga session; including loss that may be caused by the negligence of the released party.
- I release and discharge Little Ubud trading as Yogatime, its directors, owners, staff and its instructors from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have related to the loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts.
- I understand that from time to time, Yogatime takes photographs, which may be used but not exclusive to Yogatime’s website, Social Media and other promotional material. I give my consent to be included in these photographs.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Online Membership Billing & Cancellations
- The Online Membership billing happens on the same day every month and corresponds to the day you first purchased the membership. For example if you joined on the 15th, you will be billed on the 15th of each month, or the closest day depending on weekends etc.
- I understand this is a membership that is billed monthly ongoing.
- I understand that I can cancel this membership at any time.
- Yogatime does not issue refunds for memberships.
By signing up to the Online Membership Programs I automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.