200 Hour Teacher Training
We have partnered with sister school Sukha Mukha who has been running teacher trainings for more than a decade offering soulful trainings focussed on in depth traditional teachings taught by very knowledgeable senior trainers who live and breathe the sacred practice of yoga. The training will be run at Yogatime and is facilitated by Sukha Mukha. To join the 200 training or to find out more click below and embark on a deeply transformational journey. Our teacher training will inspire you to take charge of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health by laying the practical and philosophical foundations of a lifelong yoga practice —one that you can share with others.
Yoga & Meditation Workshops
REOPENING FOR IN STUDIO WORKSHOPS OCTOBER 18th
A Mindful Pause
One Day in Studio Silent Retreat
This guided one day silent retreat will offer a safe space, allowing time to pause, relieve stress and centre yourself with mindfulness. Wiebke is a Mindfulness Teacher (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and MBSR Training) and is offering an opportunity for you to pause and be guided through a day of silence and mindful practice and reflection. You will explore different mindfulness and meditation practices throughout the day and also have the opportunity to sit in silence for up to 30 min. This day is not for beginners, we will not be teaching how to meditation. We will guide you through meditation practices and visualisations that will help you navigate out of that ‘mental storm’ and shift towards calm and inner freedom.
- Expand your understanding of mindfulness and experience the benefits of one day dedicated to introspective practice
- Explore your inner landscape and reconnect with your essential nature
- More gracefully handle challenges, improve your mental health, and inspire those around you
- Return recharged, more at ease, and with new perspectives for 2022
What you can expect:
A safe space and time to cultivate and deepen a mindfulness practice away from everyday distractions.
We will meet Friday evening for an Orientation and start the day retreat on Saturday Morning 9am.
Most sitting meditations last about 30 minutes, followed by shorter periods of mindful movement.
You will engage in many forms of mindful exercise, including sitting meditations, lying down meditations, mindful walking, mindful moving, and standing meditations.
What to bring:
- Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing
- Meditation cushion
- Yoga mat
- Healthy, well-sourced foods for meals throughout the day (please bring your own meal and snacks with you)
We ask that you coordinate with others in your household in advance to ensure you have the time and space necessary to practice and can remain silent for as much of the retreat as is possible.
This one-day silent retreat will help you to:
- Deepen or cultivate your own practice
- Gain more inner wisdom
- Create more space
- Get more in touch with who you are as a person
- Go from places of stress and anxiety and bring yourself to a place of calm
- Navigate out of that mental storm
- Allow time for you to pause, reflect this year and become clear on what you want for your life
December3rd, 6pm-7pm, Orientation
December 4th: 9am-4.30pm Silent Day
Where: At Yogatime
Investment: Early Bird $100 till November 20th, $150 afterwards
Yin & Reiki Masterclass
Join Wiebke for this unique healing medicine for your body, soul and spirit. A whole evening dedicated to Yin & Reiki, Wiebke sharing her healing gifts and methods with you. You will experience an inspiring journey through your energy body and a deep state of calm and rest for your nervous system and body. In Chinese Medicine- Wood is the primary element of spring and in the organ system is represented by the Liver and Gall Bladder. Together, these organs are responsible for the smooth flow of qi and blood in the body and regulate emotions. This time is the best time to start to expand outwards as the daylight gets longer and the sun warmer. We will take the time to replenish and pause. On a physical level, we will strengthen our liver function, so we will be ready for the upcoming season change and help to ground.
When: October 19th, 6.30pm (finishes 8.30pm)
Limited to 8 spots.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Live Online six-week mindfulness program to lead you to inner balance and freedom.
Ease out of 2021 with self-awareness and create an opportunity to start 2022 from a mindful and balanced perspective.
This course will help you deepen your practice and understanding of mindfulness and introduce new tools that will assist you in managing the stresses of life more skilfully and aware. It is an opportunity for you to slow down to allow to create space to take in the beautiful and to be present for your life.
Stress is inevitable and has many facets- work, family, illness, pain, exhaustion, daily grind. We can’t change the outer circumstances however we can skilfully learn HOW to respond and perceive outer stressors. So, we can be with whatever comes up in our world and remain balanced and stable. Changing our inner voice from “this is too much, I can’t do this “ to “Ok I got this. I can deal with this.”
The program includes 90 minutes sessions each week for 6 weeks and a day-long at home/or in studio retreat. This is the perfect way to ground and reconnect with yourself at the end of this challenging year for most of us. You have the opportunity to get clarity and skilfully set your intentions for 2022.
- Cultivate self-awareness
- Respond rather than react to stress
- Change habitual reactivity patterns
- Zoom Video, highly interactive teacher-led sessions
- Guided meditations and online course lessons right in your inbox
What you will learn
- How to manage the stresses of life more skilfully
- Mindfulness movement, mindful communication, mindful eating
- New tools that will help you to reduce pain, anxiety and increase overall life quality
- Gentle ways to re-balance body, mind and spirit
What to expect
- A safe and welcoming environment
- An amazing community of people to connect with and to learn with
- Interactive online learning environment
- Guided meditations and online course lessons right in your inbox
- An experienced facilitator
- A course that requires commitment and participation
- 90 minutes sessions each week for 6 weeks
- Guided body scan, sitting & mindful movement guided meditations
- Weekly PDF Lessons
- Additional supportive resources
“Going through the whole course will open up so much awareness for your life” Wiebke Queisser
Zoom classes on Tuesday evenings 7pm for six weeks. Orientation evening November 2nd and six weeks course starts November 9th.
Investment: $150 (includes orientation evening & one-day silent retreat)
Here is what clients said about Mindfulness and how it has helped them in their lives:
“I felt a peace which I haven’t felt for a long time..”
” It allowed me to have access to deeper listening”
” Learning that feelings are not facts blew my mind”
” That I had it within me to shift my experience was mind-expanding…”
“It is not about the stillness of the mind but rather accepting what is moment to moment”
“Mindfulness is a practice of noticing how things are in this moment. Welcoming whatever experience your experience is”