Yoga & Meditation Workshops
Energetic Body Masterclass
An introduction to freedom
FEBRUARY DATE RELEASED
We believe that a healthy energy body is the key to a healthy & transformative life!
Join Reiki Master & psychologist Wiebke Queisser for a day of Energetic Body Master Training. We will explore the subtle body through theory, guided meditations, pranayama and body movements. You will connect deeper to the layers of your chakras and learn about the theory behind it.
Through practice, group discussions and theory you will immerse into your subtle body, learn about energetic boundaries and the basic principles of energy hygiene. We will discuss the vibrational field of common dis-eases such as anxiety & depression and what is required to keep your energetic body healthy & happy.
This Master class is suitable for all students who would like to take a step forward in their healing or recovery journey, for students who would like to learn energy hygiene practice and develop stronger boundaries, and for students who would like to learn how to direct prana (life force) for better health, wellbeing and for manifesting purposes.
- Learn how to strengthen your energetic boundaries
- Explore your subtle body through guided practices & guided meditations
- Discover a new sense of wellbeing
- Learn how to ground
- Learn the basic principles of energy hygiene you can implement into your daily routine straight away
Benefits of attending this class:
- This masterclass will help you to understand the energy body and its functions better. This will help you to read our bodies signals better to sustain and create health & wellbeing.
- You will re-connect your subtle body with your physical body (through trauma or anxiety we ‘leave’ our physical body and don’t feel grounded and embodied), leaving you feeling content and grounded.
- You will begin to ‘un-stuck’ your life and shift from freeze back to FLOW
- You will learn how to ground and drain energies that don’t serve you leaving you feeling liberated and free
- You will receive a daily practice sheet and access to recorded teachings and meditations, helping you to implement what you learn into your daily life helping to get the results you want
- You will learn how to find instant calm when you feel overwhelmed and how to shift and change your frequency
Includes: A Workbook with theory and coaching exercises (hard & soft copy), 12 months access to 4x recorded guided meditations & energy hygiene practices, alternative books, podcasts and training tips for a healthy body, mind and spirit.
When: February 6th, 11am-3.30pm
Yin & Reiki Masterclass
Join Wiebke, Reiki Master & Psychologist for two hours of divine healing and health restore. The experience we create on this evening uses the combination of Yin & Reiki to allow the healing intention of this masterclass to be truly felt. The ancient wisdom of meridian theory and energy healing aligns beautifully with the cycles and rhythms of our natural world, allowing us to feel into a vibration that has long been forgotten in the modern age, connecting us more deeply to our own essential nature.
You will relax blissfully into restorative yin poses, targeting specific meridian pairs with the aim to restore your health & calm your nervous system. Whilst you rest in the poses, we have two master practitioners in the room working gently with your bodies bio energy-field to support the healing process.
This Masterclass is perfect for you if you want to:
to invite more groundings, calm & peace into your life
recharge your energy levels
heal physical or emotional injuries
or you simply need a well deserved break from your daily grind!
When: Wednesday, 10th of February
The Pillars of Vinyasa
Almost every yoga class naturally flows along a similar pathway. We move from Sun Salutations, to Standing Poses, to Backbends, Twists, Forward Folds & the best pose of all – Savasana. In sanskrit, the language that we use in yoga, “vinyasa krama” which we often shorten simply to vinyasa or even flow actually means “wise progression”.
This four week course will help you align & refine your flows, learning the theory behind & practising each group of poses week by week. We will really slow down, connect to breath & break down each shape to find an understanding of how it fits in your body as well as within a sequence. When we understand the physical, emotional, mental & energetic effects of the postures we can be more intentional in our yoga practice. Whether you are just beginning your yoga journey or craving a deeper dive, this course will build a steady foundation for your practice for years to come.
When: February 3rd-24th (including), Wednesday’s 5.15pm
Investment: $100 for all four classes (4x Wednesday) or you can drop in $25 per class
Connection to Country
A deep connection to self and land
When: Tuesday, 26th January, 9.30am